Exterior Heat Reflective Coatings
Today’s vinyl windows and patio doors offer exterior colors never before available to homeowners. With some good organized planning and the help of your professional remodeler or designer you can acheive outstanding results. Using ColorTech by ViWinTech, you can choose from 11 exterior colors for the entire ViWinTech line of vinyl windows and patio doors.
- Heat reflective and protects the vinyl window from fading (tested to ASTMD 4803-93
- ColorTech is American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) tested (test 615) and proven to be a quality environmentall-friendly, waterborne coating
- Incorporates hardness along with flexibility and impact resistent
- Excelent color/gloss retention
ViWinTech warrants its ColorTech exterior coating to the original owner to be free from manufacturing defects for (15) fifteen years, following purchase.
Since the ViWinTech ColorTech system is a specialized coating, the coating is guaranteed under normal conditions, for a period of fifteen (15) years, against weathering, specifcally, but not limited to, “peeling or blistering from or on the applied surface and significant ultraviolet discoloration” (greater than 6 Delta E units) caused by natural environmental atmospheric conditions. Should the ColorTech system fail due to product defect, ViWinTech at its options will either repair, replace, or provide paint for the defective window or door. Any labor under this warranty will full under ViWinTech’s warranty terms.
The warranty is not applicable under the following conditions:
- If damage is caused by external factors, (i.e. Stucco leach, acidic washes, hard tack tape, blowing sand, etc),
- If damage occurred during ViWinTech’s customer’s delivery or transport of painted PVC.
- Any act of nature.
The Warranty expressed herein constitutes the buyers sole remedy whether arising in contract, tort, products liability, or otherwise and, is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
How to Make A Claim
The owner/consumer must promptly notify the contractor or builder who installed the window(s) or door(s) in order to examine the product claimed to be defective. Proof of date of purchase and installation must accompany the claim. ViWinTech will be notifie by copy of the contractor / builders report to the distributor. If said product is foudn defective ViWinTech will within a reasonable amount of time address the defective product in question, per the warranty terms. Visit www.viwintech.com.
This Warranty is effective on windows and doors installed subsequent to January 1, 2013.